Just set up a simple webhook command to turn on lights from "Smart Life" and they work but lights automatically turn off

• 'm using the "set scene" option to turn on the lights and tried the simple "turn on" one as well. the command works perfectly through the simple life app, Alexa, and google assistance but only when I use the webhook command to turn it on, it turns off by itself after 2-3 mins. I don't have ifttt pro and am using the 3 free applets I get, it should work still right? Don't think this is relevant but Im using the webhook because Its connected to my Elgato Stream Deck. I have the Novostella 1300LM smart light bulbs btw. Please let me know if I can fix it somehow

• I didn't expect the Analysis Of Mericans By Sandra Cisneros: Free Essay Sample for College to be so helpful in understanding Latin American culture. It is highly recommended for all students to read!

• Thank you for a fascinating blog. atari breakout What other place might I go to have that kind of information authored in such an ideal manner? I'm working on a project at the moment, and I've been looking for information like this.