20W smart flood lights connected problem

• I couldn't get them to connect during their testing. The initial attempts to add them to the Smart Life app resulted in zero success between the two lights. Both lights were able to initialize pairing mode (2x flashes per second) by powering them on and off 3 times and then waiting a number of seconds for the flashing to begin. However, the app did not recognize anything nor was either light broadcasting a proper WiFi signal for alternative pairing. After so much time spent attempting to pair the lights to the app or get a valid WiFi signal from them

• @DD NN If you want to switch to AP mode for pairing, the lamp has to be set to slow flash (flash once in 2 seconds). If the light is in fast flash(twice in 1-second ), pls turn "on-off-on-off-on-off-on" to set it to slow flash mode.

• With thousands of movies released in a single day, there are plenty of OTT platforms and websites to watch the latest movies online. They are amazing, easy to use and offer a range of content, but they are all paid. While everyone cannot afford monthly subscriptions to OTT platforms, Torrent is their hope of light.

Extra Torrent is the best website that gives you access to millions of released and upcoming movies and games around the world. It is one of the most popular web indexes in the downpour system worldwide.

• Slope 2 is a game that improves reflexes and responses, gives hours of amusement, and helps you relax with its quick pace and space racing.

• And I don't have time to watch anything on TV, so I think I need a projector. Mostly after work I play counterstrike, where I usually buy a bunch of different skins so that the game does not seem monotonous, because the game is good, but the developers did not think about the poor animation of the game. If you also have such problems, I recommend that you purchase csgo aug. I really liked this weapon.