How do I get my Novostella 20W Smart Floods to change with music?

• I have tried several times to use the SmartLife app to make my Novostella 20W Smart flood lights to change by listening to music through my iPhone, but no combination seems to work. I have a group created in SmartLife and select the group then go to the "Music" section and choose Rhythm, Game or Romance. If I play music in Apple music that has been downloaded to my iPhone, or if I play music from a computer through a speaker, neither situation changes the lights. I have checked the Privacy section on my iPhone and the Smartlife app is allowed to use the microphone, and if I try to use this feature and leave the app and go to the home screen, it does indicate that the Smartlife app is using the microphone.

What am I doing wrong, or does this feature not work yet?

•  

I also preffer music based on the weather so this is very interesting to read stuff like this. I was looking for cv review service uk website and came across this particular page. I am actually glad that I did because I was looking for one for a while now.

• I have read your forum in which you have mentioned about, how do I get my novostella 20w smart floods to change with music? I have read for the first time, I am a content writer and, today I have written about 5 best programming languages for AI and, I am glad to give you a big appreciate.