Step 1. Prepare 2 mobile phones
Step 2. Turn on the hotspot of phone A
Connect phone B to the hotspot
Step 3. Pair lights with the App
Step 1. Please turn on the WiFi and Bluetooth on your phone.
Step 2. Please make sure your WiFi network is 2.4GHz.
Step 3. Please reset the light by turning it on/off 3 times. Blinking rapidly means the light is ready to be paired once again.
It might be due to bad network environment or the device is offline.
(1) Ensure device is powered on
(2) It is recommended that you keep the App open for about 3 minutes, and observe whether the device is still online
(3) If it's still online, please place a smart phone besides your device and make sure they are in the same network environment, try to open a website to check if it's the problem of the network
(4) If the device is online and the network works well, but still you can't control device. Please go to the device control page, click on the "..." button on the top right corner, and then click "Send Feedback" button to report the problem that you encountered, and provide you Router model, we will handle it ASAP.
(5) After the device is connected, it can be remotely controlled by the App. But if the device is relocated to another place under different WiFi network, the App is no longer able to control the device unless reconnecting to the device via the new WiFi network.
Perhaps the device and smart phone are connected to the same LAN, but not connected to the Internet.
- Please place the phone besides your device and make sure they are in the same network environment, try to open a website to see if it's the problem of network.
- If you cannot access the network, it is recommended to restart the router.
- If the above problem still occurs, please go to the control page of the device, click on the "..." button in the top right corner, and then click on the "Send Feedback" to report the problem you encountered,and provide you Router model, we will handle it ASAP.