Nov 05 , 2020
Research shows that the average daily sleep duration for 0~2 years old child should be 12.5~15 hours, but up to 46% of parents report infant sleep problems. Babies not sleeping through the night, delay in achieving sleep, or waking 3 or more times a night.
Why babies not sleep at night?
How to comfort your babies to sleep?
- Allow time for naps each day as needed for the age of the baby.
- Avoid stimulation and activity close to bedtime.
- Establish a bedtime routine, such as bath, reading books, and rocking.
- Play soft music or white noise while your baby is getting sleepy.
- Introduce a comfort object such as a small blanket or soft toy that your baby can take to bed.
- For night awakenings, comfort and reassure your baby by patting and soothing.
What we have done to improve this situation?
🎵 Sound machine - Hi-Fi quality white noise
⏰ Dimmer and timer - Create an ideal sleeping environment
🍼 Perfect feeding light - Comfort throughtout the night
🥰 Touch sensor - Touch to explore fun
This night light helps to training your baby establish a bedtime routine at night. It's very easy to use and no need of any tech, the adjustable lighting with white noise help to create an ideal sleeping environment for your babies, soothing them fall alseep quickly.